For holders of judgements or for litigation strategic planning, a thorough asset investigation can identify and document the asset holdings of a debtor of counter-party. Establishing the extent and nature of a subjects assets can be important to have targets for garnishment or seizure, or to demonstrate bad faith and concealment of assets. If the value of assets has diminished, a creditor can take action to prevent their evaporation. By the same token, assets which change from one class to another may be poised to be concealed.
A professional asset search by a licensed investigator provides a firm documented status of your debtors true wealth position. The most common asset search we provide for attorneys and corporate clients contains each of the asset search elements listed below. Investigators search government records, banking information, legal documents, corporate filings, insurance information, combined with in person observation and covert interviews to obtain the results.
The completed and signed asset search report is provided to the client along with records copies, photographs, official documents, and invoices where applicable. Typically the report is furnished in 3 – 5 business days. Select the order button to begin the search immediately.
Active Intel Investigations’ asset search service provides:
- Bank account search
- Real estate search
- Corporate ownership
- Brokerage accounts
- Intellectual property (patents, trademarks,
- Judgements owed
- Accounts receivable
- Asset class flow of formats
- Vessel and aircraft tracking
ASSET SEARCH VIDEOS
|Assisted Do-It-Yourself||Done For You|
|Business and corporate holdings|
|Intellectual property (patents, trademarks)|
|Real estate search||Custom link for online research provided|
|Corporate ownership||Custom link for online research provided|
|Copyrights and web assets||Custom link for online research provided|
|Vessels||Custom link for online research provided|
|Judgements owed||Custom link for online research provided|
|Accounts receivable||Custom link for online research provided|
|Vessel and aircraft tracking||Custom link for online research provided|
|UCC, notes due, and receivables||Custom link for online research provided|
|Bank account search||Completed form provided for signature|
|Vehicles||Completed form provided for signature|
|Brokerage accounts||Completed form provided for signature|
|Asset class flow of formats||Asset spreadsheet provided|
|Third party assets||Step by step guide provided|
|Personal assistance||30 minute consultation provided before and after||30 minute consultation provided before and after|
Get Started Today
Take the first step toward discovering the truth.
I’m looking to get more information.
Click here to receive more information about investigative services via email, including descriptions of some available investigator services.
I’m ready to schedule my consultation.
Select this option to arrange for an online video consultation with a licensed private investigator. They will hear your description of the case situation, and provide advice on possible investigative strategies.
FRAUD & EMBEZZLEMENT RECOVERY
Research of counterparty for aquisiting, merger, or significant proposed contractual relationship. Ensure that the entity has correctly represented its market, licenses, key personnel, financial condition, and reputation.
- Officers and shareholders
- Licenses, corporate filings, related entities
- Prior corporate structure
- Key vendor interviews covert or disclosed
- Client and contract verification
- Market and competitor environment
- Documentation of sales procedures
- Identify manner of business dealings
Documentation of assets and possible transfers. Identify changes to asset class and dilution of value. Verification of any increase or decrease to net asset value of the entity or individual. Prepare reporting for seizure or writ of garnishment.
- Hard assets: Vessels, autos, equipment, aircraft
- Cash, securities, and real estate
- Notes due, UCC and receivables
- Intellectual property, trademarks, copyrights
- Business holdings, equity, and beneficial interests
- Hidden assets and those vested in other names
- Third party responsibility, accountants, agents
- Compare historical snapshots of asset values
Identity internal losses incurred through embezzlement or diversion of company assets. Document the means of theft, the entirety of the parties involved, and the location of the fraudulently lost assets. Present the overview of theft enterprise and scope.
- Investigate internal and outside involvement
- Analyze ghost vendors and payment validity
- Theft of inventory, cash, clients, and sales revenue
- Bribes and extortion
- Organized schemes of theft, and individual larceny
- Financial fraud, bookkeeping & accounting, billing
- Cargo and supply diversion
- Financial statement manipulation
REPORTING AND PRODUCTION METHODS
• Records Intake & Review
• Data Research
• Extraction Algorithm
• Financial Records
• Witness Interviews
• Subject Observation
• Activity Monitoring
• Message Forensics
• Data Mining Program
• Legal Records
• ESI Processing
• Electronic Preservation
• Structured Data Breakdown
• Voice and Image Files
• Non-Public Records
• Family and Associates
• 3rd Party Retained Records
• Public Sector Filing Verification