DO IT YOURSELF ASSET SEARCH
You now have the option to perform your own asset search with the assistance of a professional investigator. By performing the simple searches on your own time, the cost is reduced considerably as a DIY project. The results are exactly the same as an asset search performed by an investigator, with you keeping the cost savings.
For holders of judgments a thorough asset investigation discovers asset holdings of a debtor for garnishment. An asset search provides a documented status of your debtors true wealth positions.
SEE A SAMPLE DIY REPORT
Click the report image to download a sample DIY Asset Report.
|Assisted Do-It-Yourself||Done For You|
|Business and corporate holdings|
|Intellectual property (patents, trademarks)|
|Real estate search||Custom link for online research provided|
|Corporate ownership||Custom link for online research provided|
|Copyrights and web assets||Custom link for online research provided|
|Vessels||Custom link for online research provided|
|Judgements owed||Custom link for online research provided|
|Accounts receivable||Custom link for online research provided|
|Vessel and aircraft tracking||Custom link for online research provided|
|UCC, notes due, and receivables||Custom link for online research provided|
|Bank account search||Completed form provided for signature|
|Vehicles||Completed form provided for signature|
|Brokerage accounts||Completed form provided for signature|
|Asset class flow of formats||Asset spreadsheet provided|
|Third party assets||Step by step guide provided|
|Personal assistance||30 minute consultation provided before and after||30 minute consultation provided before and after|
Get Started Today
Take the first step toward discovering the truth.
I’m looking to get more information.
Click here to receive more information about investigative services via email, including descriptions of some available investigator services.
I’m ready to schedule my consultation.
Select this option to arrange for an online video consultation with a licensed private investigator. They will hear your description of the case situation, and provide advice on possible investigative strategies.
FRAUD & EMBEZZLEMENT RECOVERY
Research of counterparty for aquisiting, merger, or significant proposed contractual relationship. Ensure that the entity has correctly represented its market, licenses, key personnel, financial condition, and reputation.
- Officers and shareholders
- Licenses, corporate filings, related entities
- Prior corporate structure
- Key vendor interviews covert or disclosed
- Client and contract verification
- Market and competitor environment
- Documentation of sales procedures
- Identify manner of business dealings
Documentation of assets and possible transfers. Identify changes to asset class and dilution of value. Verification of any increase or decrease to net asset value of the entity or individual. Prepare reporting for seizure or writ of garnishment.
- Hard assets: Vessels, autos, equipment, aircraft
- Cash, securities, and real estate
- Notes due, UCC and receivables
- Intellectual property, trademarks, copyrights
- Business holdings, equity, and beneficial interests
- Hidden assets and those vested in other names
- Third party responsibility, accountants, agents
- Compare historical snapshots of asset values
Identity internal losses incurred through embezzlement or diversion of company assets. Document the means of theft, the entirety of the parties involved, and the location of the fraudulently lost assets. Present the overview of theft enterprise and scope.
- Investigate internal and outside involvement
- Analyze ghost vendors and payment validity
- Theft of inventory, cash, clients, and sales revenue
- Bribes and extortion
- Organized schemes of theft, and individual larceny
- Financial fraud, bookkeeping & accounting, billing
- Cargo and supply diversion
- Financial statement manipulation
REPORTING AND PRODUCTION METHODS
• Records Intake & Review
• Data Research
• Extraction Algorithm
• Financial Records
• Witness Interviews
• Subject Observation
• Activity Monitoring
• Message Forensics
• Data Mining Program
• Legal Records
• ESI Processing
• Electronic Preservation
• Structured Data Breakdown
• Voice and Image Files
• Non-Public Records
• Family and Associates
• 3rd Party Retained Records
• Public Sector Filing Verification