LOCATE A MISSING PERSON
It is often frustrating to determine the whereabouts of a long lost relative or associate whom has not been heard from in some time. A person who has not been active on the standard grid of phone, address, or social media involvement does not leave the standard footprint of location.
A professional investigation by a licensed agent uses proprietary and official methods and sources to research and analyze backchannel documentation of a person’s whereabouts. Second level information from offline sources and official documents can not be concealed and remains even after relocation.
The most common investigative package to discover the existence and trace the location of a hard to place individual can be ordered by filling out the form below, then placing the order for the search. Investigation includes research and analysis of the following:
• Address hits
• IP usage
• Seven layer social media
• Employment filings
• Social security hits
• Utility accounts
• Online subscriptions
• Death records
• Marriage and vital records
• Facial recognition search
• Offline contact with associates
• Vehicle registrations
• Alternate names and nickname search
• Birth certificate tracing
• Private identification records
Get Started Today
Take the first step toward discovering the truth.
I’m looking to get more information.
Click here to receive more information about investigative services via email, including descriptions of some available investigator services.
I’m ready to schedule my consultation.
Select this option to arrange for an online video consultation with a licensed private investigator. They will hear your description of the case situation, and provide advice on possible investigative strategies.
FRAUD & EMBEZZLEMENT RECOVERY
Research of counterparty for aquisiting, merger, or significant proposed contractual relationship. Ensure that the entity has correctly represented its market, licenses, key personnel, financial condition, and reputation.
- Officers and shareholders
- Licenses, corporate filings, related entities
- Prior corporate structure
- Key vendor interviews covert or disclosed
- Client and contract verification
- Market and competitor environment
- Documentation of sales procedures
- Identify manner of business dealings
Documentation of assets and possible transfers. Identify changes to asset class and dilution of value. Verification of any increase or decrease to net asset value of the entity or individual. Prepare reporting for seizure or writ of garnishment.
- Hard assets: Vessels, autos, equipment, aircraft
- Cash, securities, and real estate
- Notes due, UCC and receivables
- Intellectual property, trademarks, copyrights
- Business holdings, equity, and beneficial interests
- Hidden assets and those vested in other names
- Third party responsibility, accountants, agents
- Compare historical snapshots of asset values
Identity internal losses incurred through embezzlement or diversion of company assets. Document the means of theft, the entirety of the parties involved, and the location of the fraudulently lost assets. Present the overview of theft enterprise and scope.
- Investigate internal and outside involvement
- Analyze ghost vendors and payment validity
- Theft of inventory, cash, clients, and sales revenue
- Bribes and extortion
- Organized schemes of theft, and individual larceny
- Financial fraud, bookkeeping & accounting, billing
- Cargo and supply diversion
- Financial statement manipulation
Contact Us For More Information
REPORTING AND PRODUCTION METHODS
• Records Intake & Review
• Data Research
• Extraction Algorithm
• Financial Records
• Witness Interviews
• Subject Observation
• Activity Monitoring
• Message Forensics
• Data Mining Program
• Legal Records
• ESI Processing
• Electronic Preservation
• Structured Data Breakdown
• Voice and Image Files
• Non-Public Records
• Family and Associates
• 3rd Party Retained Records
• Public Sector Filing Verification